Canadian Cannabis Week
Canadian Cannabis Week logo
Lift & Co. Corp.
Canada’s burgeoning cannabis industry hosts a range of events in June as leaders from around the world gather in Toronto for Canada’s largest cannabis consumer and industry conference at the end of the week. Events tackle topics ranging from new science and innovation to social media policy and fair access to medical cannabis
TORONTO, May 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lift & Co. Corp. (“Lift & Co.” or the “Company”) (TSXV: LIFT) (OTCQB: LFCOF)—the company behind Canada’s largest cannabis consumer and industry trade shows—is today announcing the launch of the first annual Canadian Cannabis Week (“CCW”). CCW is a week-long series of public and industry events leading up to the Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference and Expo Toronto 2019, taking place on the final weekend from June 6-9.
“Our signature events, the Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference and Expo, have become a calendar staple for Canadian and international cannabis business leaders and consumers,” said Nick Pateras, Vice President of Strategy, Lift & Co. “The industry naturally started to extend our show beyond the walls of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre with stand-alone events. With Canadian Cannabis Week, we are bringing greater cohesiveness to this momentous week for the industry and consumers.”
Canadian Cannabis Week is kicking off in Toronto as a hub for individually hosted cannabis events from June 3-9, 2019, as the Canadian and international cannabis industries descend on the city for the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo. Organizations across the country are invited to submit their events for inclusion in Canadian Cannabis Week at ccwevents.ca. Listed events will receive additional exposure as part of the official Canadian Cannabis Week program.
As the cannabis sector matures, Canadian Cannabis Week will showcase Canada’s global leadership position as a unique and premier destination for investors, industry thought leaders, brands and consumers to connect and collaborate.
Confirmed 2019 Events:
- June 2 to 7: Let’s Talk About …Gender Equality, Inclusivity & Diversity in the Cannabis Sector. Join Donna Johannson, Founder of Canadian Women in Cannabis (CWIC) for a cross-country series of dialogue circle sessions discussing women in cannabis, gender equality, economic empowerment and equal opportunity in the blossoming cannabis industry in Canada. CWIC proudly joins Women Deliver 2019 to bring these events across Canada.
- June 4: Silent Mode: Social Media, Advertising and Cannabis. Lift & Co. and NATIONAL Public Relations are co-hosting an invite-only session to discuss key barriers surrounding cannabis on social media, and future social media policy considerations. The results of this consultation will be presented at the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo on Friday, June 7, 2019.
- June 5: The Economist Cannabis Summit. Join editors from The Economist at the Cannabis Summit to dissect and analyze new science and innovations around cannabis and to determine how to shape well-regulated cannabis markets across the world.
- June 5: Elevated: Marketing Cannabis in the Age of Regulation. Industry experts will share how they creatively build brands and market cannabis products in the age of intense regulation.
- June 6: The Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC). Bringing together leading experts from across the industry, LCBC tackles subject matter from a uniquely Canadian perspective at this full-day business conference.
- June 6: The Cannabis Podcast MashUp Fundraiser. Join the podcasts from TheCannalysts, The Cannabis Act and Dr. Jenna Valleriani as they host an industry shaker while interviewing cannabis executives on their corporate social responsibility initiatives. Proceeds from the door and silent auction will be donated to CFAMM and another cannabis-related charity.
- June 7 to 9: The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo Toronto 2019. Featuring hundreds of speakers and exhibitors from Canada and around the world, this is Canada’s largest trade show event for cannabis consumers, professionals and investors.
Event listings and ticket information are now available at ccwevents.ca. Additional events will be posted on an ongoing basis through to June 2019.
Press passes to the Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference and Expo are available here. For media access to other CCW events, please refer to the individual event information available at ccwevents.ca.
Twitter, Facebook and Instagram: @liftandco #CCW2019
About Lift & Co.
Lift & Co. (TSXV: LIFT) (OTCQB: LFCOF) is a publicly traded technology company modernizing the cannabis industry.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, there can be other factors that cause results, performance or achievements not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended.
There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate or that management’s expectations or estimates of future developments, circumstances or results will materialize. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements in this news release are made as of the date of this release. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise such information, except as required by applicable law, and the Company does not assume any liability for disclosure relating to any other company mentioned herein.
For further information:
Lift & Co.
Sara McMillen, Director Communications and Government Relations, Lift & Co.
Nikki Laoutaris, Communications Manager, Lift & Co.
Prit Singh, 905-510-7636, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full story is available here.