A ten month old infant from one of the communities in the Jezreel Valley was taken to the Emek Medical Center Wednesday in serious condition with his life in danger after suffering cannabis poisoning.
The hospital said it was initially difficult to diagnose what he was suffering from, and that he had arrived in foggy consciousness.
His parents later said they saw him put a cannabis cigarette butt into his mouth. The infant was treated accordingly and his condition stabilized.
The hospital reported the incident to both the police and welfare authorities.
Full story is available here.